Sunday, November 9, 2014

BIRDS OF HIMALAYA:

                                   STREAKED ROSE FINCH (M): 

I have taken this photograph at the altitude of 4000m/13120ft, Near Pindari Glacier, Uttrakhand, India.       

SNOW PARTRIDGE:           HIMALAYAN GRIFFIN:

SNOW PARTRIDGE: I have taken this Photograph at the altitude of 4600m/15100ft near Pindari Glacier, Uttrakhand, India.
HIMALAYAN GRIFFIN: I have taken this Photograph at the altitude of 2800m/ 9200ft near Narkanda Shimla,India.            
                                                       
 DARK BREASTED ROSE FINCH (M & F)


I have taken these Photographs at the altitude of 4000m/13200ft near Pindari Glacier, Uttrakahnd, India.                                                     
                                                                                                            
BLUE FRONTED REDSTART (M & F) 

I have taken these Photographs at the altitude of 3900m/12800ft near Pindari Glacier, Uttrakhand, India.                                                                         

           COMMON MOORHEN:

I have taken this photograph at the altitude of 5300m/ 17400ft East Kamet Glacier, Uttrakhand, India. This is probably the highest attitudinal record for this specie. Earlier it was recorded in Nepal at 4575m/15000ft.

GRANDALA (F & M)

I have taken these Photographs at the altitude of 4650m/15250ft near Pindari Glacier, Uttrakhand, India. 

BROWN ROCK CHAT:         WHITE WAGTAIL:


BROWN ROCK CHAT: I have taken this Photograph at the altitude of 3500m/ 11500ft at Milam Village, Uttrakhand, India.
WHITE WAGTAIL:I have taken this Photograph at the altitude of 5200m/17000ft East Kamet Glacier, Uttrakhand, India.                                                           

WHITE CAPED WATER RED START:                  WINTER WREN:

WHITE CAPED WATER REDSTART: I have taken this Photograph at the altitude of 3900m/12800ft near Pindari Glacier Uttrakahnd, India.  
WINTER WREN: I have taken this Photograph at the altitude of 4000m/13120ft near Pindari Glacier, Uttrakhand, India.                                                                                     

YELLOW BILLED CHOUGH: 

I have taken this photograph at the altitude of 4700m/ 15420ft, Vasudhara Tal, Garhwal Himalaya, Uttrakhand, India.



Copy Right: Dr Lalit Mohan

No comments: